1 1/2 cups oat bran1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup flaxseed*
1 cup natural bran1 tbsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 whole oranges (washed, quartered, seeded)1 cup brown sugar
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup canola oil
2 eggs1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cups raisins**
1. In a large bowl, combine oat bran, flour, flaxseed, bran, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine oranges, brown sugar, buttermilk, oil, eggs and baking soda. Blend well.
3. Pour orange mixture into dry ingredients. Mix until well blended.
4. Stir in raisins.
5. Fill paper line muffin tins almost to the top.
6. Bake in 375F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
7. Cool in tins 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack.