2 tbsp. fast rising instant yeast
8 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup ground flax seed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. salt
3 cups lukewarm water
1. In a bowl, mix yeast, 4 cups flour and ground flax.
2. In a large bowl, beat sugar, eggs and salt. Add water and stir.
3. Add flour mixture to the liquid and beat until well blended.
4. Add remaining flour and knead.
5. Let rise 15 minutes.
6. Punch down and let rise again 15 minutes.
7. Place on greased baking sheet allowing 2 inches between buns.
8. Let rise one hour.
9. Preheat oven to 350F.
10. Bake 20 minutes. Remove and cool on a rack.